Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Where did the movies go that were on my phone that I bought?

Customer Question
Where did the movies...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone6plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Several weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I backed my phone up on my Mac air a while ago and they are on it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Technician: Sergil Cave, Smartphone Subject Matter Expert replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Smartphone Subject Matter Expert

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Could you tell me how you backed up your movies onto your Macbook Air? Did you use iTunes?

I did.

Okay great, if you haven't already can you hook up your phone to your macbook air?

Also have you checked out this URL --> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184? This basically shows you how to restore from ITunes.

I will be signing off for tonight since it's getting late over here. However I will be available tomorrow morning if you still need my assistance.