Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Apple Iphone 6 cant. Trying to download a square reader and…

Apple Iphone 6 cant ...

Apple Iphone 6 cant

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Trying to download a square reader and need my apple id password

Just need Apple ID and password ***** order to install the square reader I just bought
I forgot to write my Apple ID and password ***** The Square Reader I am trying to connect to my I phone 6 wants my Apple ID and password
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please
What do you mean by operating system?
I am using Straight Talk on my I Phone 6
3/14/2018
Rusty
Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

ok

I know what you're going through, I have trouble remembering my Apple ID every time. I order to get around that, you'll need to change your password, then you'll have no trouble registering Square.

First, click here. On the bottom, click FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD.

1. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  2. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

Now go to sign in at the same link. Click FORGOT PASSWORD, and make a new password.

Now you will be able to use Square. Be sure to write this info down, because Apple definitely doesn't make it easy to reset passwords.

Please rate 3-5 stars. If you still need help, please reply.

Rusty
Rusty, Technician
Phone call session started

Did your payment go through? It's not allowing me to call. At the link, look at the bottom of the page. It has a link to find your apple ID. Then at the same page as the link I gave you, it gives you options to reset your password.

Page froze and won’t allow me to type in the code QE2N
It appears we lost contact and I never received any help! This is useless

I gave you the link, did it work? The site won't let me call you, but yes, you received help with the link I provided. You need to recover your ID at that link, then change your password ***** that same link.