Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Credit card in phone no longer good can't do updates. I

Credit card in phone...

Credit card in phone no longer good can't do updates

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Her mother put an out of date gift card in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant download free apps or update any free apps without replacing the card

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello, I am Samuel and I can help. To update the credit card on your iPhone:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
  3. Tap your Apple ID. (You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.)
  4. Tap View Apple ID.
  5. Tap Payment Information.
  6. Change your information and tap Done.
    After you change your payment information, the iTunes Store places an authorization holdon your credit card.
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert