Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I get to my checkout survey. I’m on my iPhone.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to my checkout survey

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I’m on my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is this about stitch fix.com

We are not Stitchfix.com