Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My husband is 86 and he cannot remember pass words. To

Customer Question
My husband is 86...

My husband is 86 and he cannot remember pass words. To update his phone account I need to change it and give a new credit card number. He has an iPad 2 that he was locked out of today. Can you help me get a clean slate and access these two items?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several weeks ago. He said he changed it but it didn't work so I changed it but that one doesn't work either.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Hm, I guess I thought that was where I was today...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to update my credit card information

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/14/2018
Technician: Rusty, Technician replied 5 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Have you ever used it with iTunes?