Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Sorry, it is my phone.... Galaxy J36 v. Reset many times,

Customer Question
Sorry, it is my...

Sorry, it is my phone....

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Galaxy J36 v

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Reset many times, keeps saying it needs a password, then it says i am not on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

??

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
my niece 2, got the phone now I can't get into it and it does not recognize me as a google owner on the phone and I can't get back into the phone...
sorry, i have been trying since yesterday and it is the phone i got my brother 1 yr ago and he can't see. I own the account and set it up origionally.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is someone there? I need to know so I can move on, i think this was a mistake??
3/14/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

If you set up the smartphone for your brother, you should know what gmail address you used. The original gmail address is stored on the Google registration servers and cannot be changed. What is the email or gmail address?

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. Do you still need assistance?