Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It’s not my computer it’s my iPhone 6 Plus I can’t get into…

Customer Question
Hi there it’s not...

Hi there it’s not my computer it’s my iPhone 6 Plus I can’t get into my emails for 3 weeks now.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

This is a phone that was given to me by my ex I went with a different company and I change my phone number the old number keeps coming up and I can’t get in because it’s asking questions I answered the questions and they say that they are going to send me some info to that number that I don’t have anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still can’t get into my email.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I have to pay 20.00 to get help
Ok that’s fine I’m I going to lose all the emails that I have been getting?also I was filing my turbo tax , which I can’t even get into to it

Yes, everything will be lost.

I have a lot of very important documents in my folders save I don’t want to lose that

Yes, I understand but it is up to the user to make sure their recovery options are up to date.