Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a replacement phone with a 6 number password code

Customer Question
Got a replacement phone...

Got a replacement phone with a 6 number password ***** instead of four and can't get into phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know much about this tech stuff so no. also when I got the new phone I lost all of my info and pictures

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very frustrated I've had my replacement phone for over a week now and can't use it. I got the finger print to work but then last night it updated its self and won't recognize my finger print now to unlock it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones

I cant get into my cell phone so you cant use this number. must call on landline ******

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Technician: Rusty, Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Which model phone do you have?