Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Tried to restore m iPhone bc password locked it. Did the…

Customer Question
Tried to restore m...

Tried to restore m iPhone bc password ***** it. Did the update and restore but now it says it cannot connect to the iPhone because the value is missing?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Changed my apple id yesterday phone was given to us

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It said it went through all that and restored and updated but now its not working? Did it not complete it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPhone is this?