Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I forgot password for Apple and my phone cannot be

Customer Question
I forgot password *****...

I forgot password ***** Apple and my phone cannot be connected

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember probably five years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but it asked me applied as my user name and after this password ***** I don’t remember

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

I need to unblock not my phone number but(###) ###-#### This is second phone on my account, my phone is ok and do not need any support
Pls cancel all requests and charge to my credit card. It is useless
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding charges.