Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Is there any way that i can reset my password on here. I am…

Customer Question
Is there any way...

Is there any way that i can reset my password ***** here

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am trying to put my gmail account onto my new iphone and i can't recall my password. None of my information is up to date

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but that phone number is ***** up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't change anything unless i can remember my password ***** i can't

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

ok
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

no thank you
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?