Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Case #100472195595. I now have my password for Comcast. Can…

Customer Question
Case #***** I now...

Case #***** I now have my password ***** Comcast. Can you fix my phone I’m locked out ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I need to talk to someone please

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know how I was told to call when I had the password ***** comcast

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier?