Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Someone hacked my phone and erased some of my email. I

Customer Question
Someone hacked my phone...

Someone hacked my phone and erased some of my email

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I someone hacked my phone and deleted my emails. How do I g e t them back?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes. Only some t Wm Barry Cell(###) ###-#### are gome

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Technician: stevenl1469, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Customer Service

hi my name is ***** ***** be glad to help you

Recover Permanently Deleted Emails in Gmail

1. Go to the missing emails support page. https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails
  2. Fill up the form with correct details. ...
  3. Mention the date when you first noticed that your emails have gone missing.
  4. Add a brief description of the problem and steps to reproduce the problem. ...
  5. When the form is filled up, click Submit.
How do I change the password ***** keep them out
  1. Log into your Gmail account, and click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
  2. Click “Settings.”
  3. Click “Accounts and Import” at the top.
  4. Step 4: In the “Change Account Settings” section, click “Change password

i would put 2nd factor authorization on the account also that would stop them for sure