Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm in Arizona and we don't change time for Daylight Saving…

Customer Question
I'm in Arizona and...

I'm in Arizona and we don't change time for Daylight Saving Time we stay at the same time all year. My phone is showing the time one hour ahead of local time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Also my phone won't recognize mu touch ID

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

The time problem started last night. The Touch ID problem has been about a month and a half

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes I have to enter my Passcode several times before it will take it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?