Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to have Alexa be able to access my iPhone

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to have Alexa be able to access my iPhone directory. Have been unsuccessful. I have paired the device, but the phone nos. are no recognized by Alexa

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today... had problems... had to change to day.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I guess, we did it on the iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all for now... still getting used to the Alexa, so don't really know what other questions to ask at this time. Thanks,

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need to know how to get my telephone nos from my iPhone to Alexa
No phone calls.... just type your reply. thanks

Please scroll up and view my response