Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was just on with my hosting service and got my iPhone

Customer Question
I was just on...

I was just on with my hosting service and got my iPhone finally set up but then the hosting service said my emails are not syncing

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I haven't been rebooting because of the issues with the batteries. Sorry for the interruption I'm in the hospital batteries. Sorry for the interruption I'm in the hospital

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Who is the email provider of the email account that you are having difficulty with?

Have you tried removing the email account from the iPhone and adding it again?