Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have been lock out for over three days now for wrong

Customer Question
I have been lock...

I have been lock out for over three days now for wrong password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Google has a lock on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just would like to use my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.