Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have recently taken over my wife's iphone and it still has…

Customer Question
I have recently taken...

I have recently taken over my wife's iphone and it still has her id and phone # and I want to make this mine. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Iphone 6 I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I got this several months ago and don't know what to do. When I go into icloud it shows her name, email address and phone #.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the phone over to your account,

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap the Apple ID banner at the top of the screen.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign Out.
  4. Enter your own username and password ***** your Apple ID and sign in.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------