Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone is blocked it says phone is disabled. try again in…

Customer Question
My iphone is...

My iphone is blocked it says phone is disabled. try again in 15 minutes, but when i do, it is the same. i get calls but cannot make them

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

My iphone is blocked. It says phone is disabled try again in 15 minutes, but it does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for 4 days. I dont know what to try

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your iPhone is disabled and has to be connected to iTunes, you can connect it to an authorized computer, and the Enter Passcode window will show again.

If you have forgotten the passcode then the only way to make it work again is to reset the phone to its factory settings. Everything on the iPhone will be erased completely, however you can recover from a backup if you have one.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------