Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot get the phone reacrivated. I there anyone there? I…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the phone reacrivated

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I there anyone there?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I need to talk to a live human being --- and this issue can be resolved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have a non working user's name [ID] and my password ***** not working . I have had this phone foe 3 years [ I am 80 years old and did not steal this iPhone

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover a disabled iPhone please see:

https://support.apple.com/HT204106

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------