Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I get open my I phone apple dont know what the password is.

Customer Question
I get open my...

I get open my I phone apple dont know what the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Right now i am on my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For a month i have tried clarke1967 sharonrae1946!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just give me a password ***** unlock it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i cant get my id or password ***** work, please tell me what it is, i have already gave th 5.00???

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

I don’t think I should have to pay 20.00 to get into my phone.

OK