Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I just purchased an iPhone X. How do i increase the icons…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an iPhone X. How do i increase the icons size

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just want to increase the size of the icons

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Follow the steps below to increase the icon size of your iPhone.

1. Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
  2. Tap on Display & Brightness.
  3. Tap View under the Display Zoom setting.

4. Tap Use Zoomed instead of Standard. Then tap Set.

​​

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.