Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is locked. It doesn't recognize fingerprint and it…

Customer Question
My phone is locked...

My phone is locked. It doesn't recognize fingerprint and it says no to what I thought was my passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today and that's fine. I disabled the necessity to have both finger and passcode to open it and all day that was working just fine but it suddenly did this

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I want to talk to mac expert

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the phone?

Please let me know

Vinod Menon, Customer Service