Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a new Iphone 6s. I am unable to set up my voicemail.

Customer Question
I have a new...

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it. I followed the instructions but it will never accept my password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I need an answer now.
It's been 15 minutes. Why am I not getting an answer?
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Voicemail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Which provider are you using for your voicemail service?

Please let me know