Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

SOMETIMES THE PHONE TIE IN WORKS AND SOMETIMES NOT.WHAT

Customer Question
SOMETIMES THE PHONE TIE...

SOMETIMES THE PHONE TIE IN WORKS AND SOMETIMES NOT.WHAT ARRANGEMENT IS NECESSARY FOR CONSISTANT CONNECTION.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

WHEN ANY OTHER SCREEN IS SHOWN OTHER THAN"NO SIGNAL(BLUE)" BACKUP CAMERA DOES NOT FUNCTION UNLESS YOU GO BACK TO "NO SIGNAL"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

APPLE I PHONE 7

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean it keeps losing a connecting to the wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you

DMSO external application-Does it work for pain
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago

Sorry I do not understand your response.

Please let me know

Thank you