Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Unable to make calls or recieve. Iphone 6s os? 2 days

Customer Question
Unable to make calls...

Unable to make calls or recieve

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 6s os?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2 days shuting it down and turning on plane mode

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I solved the problem. Thanks