Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My previous question was answered when I went back into my…

Customer Question
My previous question was answered...
My previous question was answered when I went back into my email and found out I had emailed the missing documents to myself, just in case anything ever happened , several weeks ago but I forgot I had done that1. On my note3, when I go to respond to an e-mail it says quote "loading message", and then everything freezes and I can't send my email. I know this other people are having this problem going back to about December I do a lot of legal work I'm so I really need to have this resolved what can I do?2. Sometimes I get an error message when I'm trying to print from my phone that says something about 'printer spool' I'm done at usually will just close whatever I was working on. I do a lot of printing from my phone how do I fix this?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Hello?
Sure it's easy enough to type all that all over again even though I have extreme disorders in my hands! No I never did get a response to this or my multiple messages and phone calls starting Friday night still no answer! Please read the previous message that said I figured question out myself so please answer the two items under that no I had never posted those before it's very frustrating because I just don't get answers and that's called and called and told the raising me to the highest priority and blah blah I even asked for a supervisor to call me back which they did and said they were moving me to the highest priority and I'm still waiting so can I get an answer to my questions please so frustrating not your fault but whatever reviews error
Answered in 2 days by:
3/14/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I'm still waiting I called in last night because I was told will be switched over soon question so they had to repost it
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?