Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My apple phone quit working....have a new phone but unable…

Customer Question
My apple phone quit...

My apple phone quit working....have a new phone but unable to transfer due to ID or password ***** did not change ID or password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am not aware of ever making any changes Had the info saved in my old apple I 5 but keeps coming up incorrect. my old phone is currently at at&t as they are able to get a charge on it would like my old ID and password ***** possible

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
3/12/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 1 month ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message it gives you when it rejects this?

Please let me know

Thank you

Vinod Menon, Customer Service