Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to finish to update a new phone and I need my apple…

Customer Question
Hi.I need to finish...

Hi.I need to finish to update a new phone and I need my apple ID and Password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

You know I think my son is using my accton my other phone and he chance the password ***** has one of my phones and now I can get into the apple store

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I really dont know how to do that.sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Plus is a new number.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. An Apple ID is a self-service security option for your device. In short, it is like a key to a lock, you have to have it or you may have to replace the lock. Apple does have tools for you to recover a forgotten ID and password ***** we can try that first! This link here is the ID finder: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

Click on the link and provide the information so we can get your Apple ID.