Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a Blackberry pad that my wife uses foe games only. I…

Customer Question
I have a Blackberry...

I have a Blackberry pad that my wife uses foe games only. I want to connect to the wi-fi but in order to change the password ***** need you to know my new email address.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your BlackBerry phone?

I don't have a smart phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I wouldn't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thinks so. do we talk through the computer?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.