Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have not been able to use my voicemail since my husband…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have not been able to use my voicemail since my husband reset it because I forgot my password. I would like to reset my own.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone 6 I think

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure what you are talking about but I am going to say bell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

As you probably suspect I am absolutely lost in techy wordings anyhow I have not used my voicemail since I bought it because I lost the other cell. Myhusband went to the store where we bought the cell phone and said it was set up now, but he forgot the password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I will be forever greatful when its running I am going out of the country by the end of this week.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Is the service for the phone thru Bell.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Telebec

Thank you for this information. Telebec does not have a self-service option to reset the passcode to voicemail. The password ***** is accessed by dialing 611 on your keypad.

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Rating me is important because it opens me to help others and also lets the company see that I am working with each customer. Please take just a moment to rate me… it helps greatly!

Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert