Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought this phone but i lost contact whit the original…

Customer Question
I bought this phone...

I bought this phone but i lost contact whit the original owner

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

6s plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried once I don’t want the phone to be lock itself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know if is going to be possible to activate I lost contact whit the original owner I got this one on face book so I don’t know how to get to her

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.