Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone5c will not start up I can receive calls but can't…

Customer Question
My iphone5c will not...

My iphone5c will not start up I can receive calls but can't call Message says connect to iTunes but that didn't work. It says my phone is disabled HELP!

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

My ITunes is all screwed up .When I start it up it freezes my computer.I had upgraded my ITunes and nothing works.Itunes Ask if I want ITunes to acces my phone and I said yes It just keeps going on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About a hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm about to junk it>

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I haven't got any help yet!

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.