Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone was locked for a few months now and I finally

Customer Question
My phone was locked...

My phone was locked for a few months now and I finally unlocked it but I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Back in November

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, not yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can see

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Now it’s saying my Apple accnt. is locked and I need to unlock it.
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.