Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have been traveling for three weeks--been in two different…

Customer Question
I have been traveling...

I have been traveling for three weeks--been in two different time zones from my usual Mountain time. Now all kinds of entries on my calendar are incorrect--some that were put on the calendar before I left home--some that I entered while traveling. How do I keep the calendar from second guessing me? I enter nothing that is not meant for Mountain Time. I use BuizyCal because the Apple calendar did not allow room for enough entries. This has been a maddening thing every since I went on Apple several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A computer and an iPhone. Where do I look to answer your question about the Operating System?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Ever since I had an iPhone. I have tried nothing to correct this, but my visiting tech has. No luck.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.
No

Unfortunately, it is likely pulling from your current time zone when you travel.