Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I got a new I phone and the guy said need my password for it…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new I phone and the guy said need my password ***** it but I don’t know my password *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I change my Apple ID when I got this phone yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No the man said when I restart from my cloud it would be there but it’s not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
How’s it going
3/11/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I see this request has been overlooked and I am sorry about that. I am Samuel and I can help. If I understand correctly you are trying to remove your old Apple ID from a phone to move to a new one?