Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to unlock it and for got my pw. Don't remember.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to unlock it and for got my pw

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

But last one I have is 792boR6catR

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID password *****

The process of recovering your Apple ID password ***** ***** steps - the first is needed, if you have forgotten what your Apple ID is. (If not, you can skip to the second step.)

1.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2.
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer.com question page. A five-star rating would be appreciated!
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)
Thanks.