Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can’t remember my password so can’t download apps don’t…

Customer Question
I can’t remember my...

I can’t remember my password ***** can’t download apps don’t know how to change

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPHONE

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A while months? I’m busy so forget to make apple store appt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried looking at settings

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you mean the Apple ID password?

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Fill out the form to reset