Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My Iphone is disabled and it says to connect to iTunes. What…

Customer Question
My Iphone is disabled...

My Iphone is disabled and it says to connect to iTunes. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am illiterate about operating computers or iphones. give me some examples of os.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started last night when I put in the wrong passcode several times. I went to the Verizon store hoping they could fix it but the directed me to Apple .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Why is it taking so long for the mac support to get back to me?
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.