Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I phone was stolen and I had to get a new phone.All my…

Customer Question
My I phone was...

My I phone was stolen and I had to get a new phone.All my passwords were in my notes I was unable to back up phone as I did not know apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

8 plus is that OS? I figured out one email and password ***** now it says my Apple ID is disabled and I can not down load anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Is there someway I can find out my apple IDs for back-up I received my new phone this am but we could not back up so I am starting from new when I tried to down load an AP it said Apple ID disabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Version tried several different e-mail accounts for me only one worked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.