Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I've had my email a very time. I hardly ever use it. I'm not…

Customer Question
I've had my email...

I've had my email a very long time. I hardly ever use it. I'm not very tech savvy. But I need the password ***** change administrator s on our Bands Facebook page. Deleting the page is not an option. I had security questions. Need help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my iPhone it started asking last month for my email password ***** I could even receive more mail. So my phone is kinda logged into it I think. It's a pretty old phone and it never asked before.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. I don't have the phone number anymore but I did set up security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Um, not that I can think of. But I'm pretty slow with this stuff. Lol thank you so much, I was losing hope

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.