Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can’t update anything on my iPhone because it’s saying…

Customer Question
I can’t update anything...

I can’t update anything on my iPhone because it’s saying Apple ID is disabled. Already tried resetting my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today. I took it to Verizon

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.