Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How can I retrieve photos and contacts stored on my I phone…

Customer Question
How can I retrieve...

How can I retrieve photos and contacts stored on my I phone s the screen is broke and when I plug it in to my computer it asks to ok on the phone but the screen is completely damaged

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your iPhone crashed?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your iPhone? (You can check storage by going to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage.)

I cant get my computer to sync because I cant approve on my phone because screen is shattered

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to retrieve my pics and such from phone so I can install on new one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
is it going to be possible to get an answer sometime today!!!! I cant go to settings ect ! my screen is broken
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.