Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

IPhone keeps telling me My account is locked. I have tried…

Customer Question
IPhone keeps telling me...

IPhone keeps telling me My account is locked. I have tried EVERYTHING

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I believe yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. I tried for a month

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.