Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought my daughter a Samsung J. She recently had kidney…

Customer Question
I bought my daughter...

I bought my daughter a Samsung J. She recently had kidney failure and some memory loss. I'm trying to get her phone up and working again, since she couldn't remember her sign in, email and passwords. After many attempts the phone went to default which meant she lost all her pictures, music, books, contacts etc..Her registered phone number is ***** I've tried to get the phone up and running even using my phone # but the prompt won't allow me. Is there anything I can do to help to resolve this? a functioning phone would help her through this crisis.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, "*****@******.***" is my email. my GOOGLE sign in for my phone is: 269/313-0280 and I believe my account is G308072 (or maybe G782321). I sign in to Google w/*****@******.***.M y name is*****: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

PROBABLY

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

As stated before, my daughters (Tiffany Taylor) phone went to default setting cuz she can't remember any passwords or even email. Her phone number is ***** and there is an old email address that I found (but don't know if it would work): ***@******.***. I've even tried to reset her phone using my info/acct but that won't work either (sharon wotring/269/313-0280/*****@******.***. Since she is on dialysis I want her to have a functioning phone to help divert her during her treatments. Isn't there some way we can do this for her????
when will tech call?????
This is crazy ... I just need immediate help. Why isn't that possible?
Maybe a different tech can help??
Wow! That long? Considering canceling membership. This service isn't quick as advertised
I now have to leave for appt so DON'T call until 3:30
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 5 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. Do you still need assistance?

Hello, Sharon. I am sorry about your daughter's health crisis. I have been working on your question, and I meant to get back to you sooner. Please tell me if you have access to the Settings screens on her Samsung smartphone. Also, can you connect it to a wifi network?