Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was get a call or text on march 9 2018 at 1:02 01 pm for…

Customer Question
I was get a...

I was get a call or text on march 9 2018 at 1:02 01 pm for update status on my account recovery request I didn't receive anything can you help phone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple I phone 8 att

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I made the request feb 24 2018 at12:02.pm new phone 1-2018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need the apple id

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Will that new I'd no work now
No