Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have cloudcatcrew on iPad but got a new iPhone and can’t get…

Customer Question
Have cloudcatcrew on iPad...

Have cloudcatcrew on iPad but got a new iPhone and can’t get app on new device

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

IPad working fine but can get cloud at few on new iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Need to get cloudcatcrew on iPhone. Have it on iPad. Just got new phone and everything got erased
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are you searching for PocketCloud?