Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It's not computer, it's phone. I need to reset my phone

Customer Question
It's not computer,...

It's not computer, it's phone. I need to reset my phone number for Google. So that I can change my primary email address Gmail address to a different address that belongs to me but I cannot figure out how to prove that the adresses mine since I have forgotten the password ***** a username

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I do know the Gmail address es.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

There are 2 of them but since I cannot remember the passwords to 81 and I have them backing up each other you all cannot confirm that they belong to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The old phone number that I began with was(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Then how can I get the information from the other accounts that I meed??

Unfortunately, you can't. It is up to the user to make sure their information is up to date.