Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have an iPhone 6. Got it about 10 months ago. Battery was…

Customer Question
Have an iPhone 6...

Have an iPhone 6. Got it about 10 months ago. Battery was discharging very quickly. Bought a new battery from Verizon. No improvment. I check frequently to dump things running in background. Am not a heavy or even moderate user (75 yrs old) advice?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Whatever it came with. Not a Davy tech guy

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A month or 2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. It may very be software related. This typically requires a factory reset to remove the faulty software.

Have okayed a secure connect. Can you nail down the issue via that route? What are you recomending?
Connect and fix

I can not remote into a phone.

far all im getting is what you cant do.
That is not what im paying for. Tell me what you can do.
Connect me with someone who can remote into my phone or connect me with your suervisor.

Sure I will open this open to another expert to help you. However remotely connecting to a phone directly is not possible.

If you cant remotely connect with my phone why am i looking at this option for $39 on my screen? I did close click on it to authorize.
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I no longer need your assist. Disappointed in this source of help. Thought apple was better than that.