Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cant remember my code numbers I tried several it now has…

I cant remember my...

I cant remember my code numbers I tried several it now has shut me out and tells me to go to iTunes itsays my phone is disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just bought this phone Monday i don't remember doing it but the people at att say i have to pleasr

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

E hel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask

3/10/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. This is a security feature to protect your personal and/or business information. Do you have iTunes downloaded onto a computer?

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
I don't know how
I would rather you call me on(###) ###-####
Phone call session started
I just need to get into my phone